- Share a meal with friends (or strangers).
“But there’s nothing to stop us from getting a thrill
When we all close our eyes and imagine
Food, glorious food!”
2. Every walk of life is worth living, especially if you spend it with people you love.
“When you got someone to love
You forget your cares and strife
Let the prudes look down on us
Let the wide world frown on us
It’s a fine, fine life!”
3. It’s never too late to turn your life around or have a change of heart.
“And tho’ I’d be the first one to say that I wasn’t a saint
I’m finding it hard to be really as black as they paint
I’m reviewing the situation.”
4. Family are those who you choose to surround yourself with.
“Consider yourself at home
Consider yourself one of the family
We’ve taken to you so strong
It’s clear we’re going to get along.”
5. While it makes for a good musical number, thievery is not condoned.
“Large amounts don’t grow on trees
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two.”
We’d do anything for you , our audience. So, come and see ASPI’s very own production of Oliver! Tickets are on sale NOW! For more information and to order tickets, go to www.abramstheater.com or call the box office at 920-826-5852.